Sketch Saturday week # 99

I'm "in to" scrapcards, the last weeks.
This is the card I've made with the sketch from Sketch Saturday. I've changed it to a A6.
Not easy, but I like some challenge from time to time ;-).
Image is from Penny Black, it's colored in with aquarelle. In the center of the flowers on the image, I've used some adhesive gems, but that's not visible on the picture (unfortunately).
Paper is from Marianne Design (pink) and Basic Grey (yellow).

I'm already looking forward to the challenge for next saturday.

Reacties

  1. Prachtige kaart Geke. Echt lief!

    Ik heb een complimentje in de vorm van een award op mijn blog staan voor jou. Kom je even kijken?

    Liefs karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Kaarten maken - Tuesday Morning Sketches #721

Kaarten maken - Cheerful Sketches Challenge maart kaart 2

Kaarten maken - Tuesday Morning Sketches #710